Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Monday, July 23, 2007

The book

I've only read Deathly Hallows once so far, and unlike Half-Blood Prince I haven't yet felt inclined to start over to try to puzzle it out.

I'm not planning to leave my thoughts here yet, since readers of this blog may not yet have had the chance to finish.

However, those who have finished should enjoy the farcical epilogue, thanks to the fine folks at the Shoebox Project: "Shoebox Potter and the Deathly Hellos." Its slashy, irreverant and yet still very clearly fond of the Potter universe. Exactly as we expect Shoebox to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heto said...

Yeaaaaaaah!! I saw it! I think it's fantastic. I especially love all of the new artwork -- and I can't wait for an actual update, but this will totally fit the bill :)

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home