Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Truth in advertising

Tonight I was at the gym, using the very crowded weight machines.

As I was using the hip adductor machine, I noticed an older (maybe late 50s) guy using the shoulder press machine, which was directly to my left. He was grunting very obnoxiously, whether from physical exertion or simply to draw attention to himself, who knows?

But then I noticed his tee-shirt, which was bright red and read:

"I may not be very smart, but I can lift heavy things."

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Thanks for the laugh.

(I'm going to be in town briefly tomorrow and will be picking something up in the first level of your workplace (on my way to the airport) so, if I have time, I'll pop up).

10:11 PM  
Blogger Abba said...

Please do! Are you leaving town, or picking someone up?

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but she didn't come by and visit me :(

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home