Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm a big "J"

I have become rather enthralled with Google Calendar lately.

I discovered it amid growing anxiety about having a full weekend schedule through June, with significant work and personal travel as the culprits. It's so bad that I'm having to take half-vacation days from work to do things such as get a haircut.

Google Calendar lets me color-code my personal and work events. Not only can I track my own events, I can track the phases of the moon, and significant U.S. holidays such as Flag Day. Even better, Silly Misanthrope has made his own calendar and allowed me access (and vice versa), so we can more easily find free time for common pursuits.

Yes, I'm a big "J" on the Myers-Briggs.

Now, if only I could export the calendar to my PDA. Or access it from my web-enabled phone. Alas, no.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home