Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Update ...

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile.

"Mystery '07 bringer-inner," as Kella so dubbed him, is here to stay.

I've been on relationship sabbatical for three years, and now that I've met someone with whom I want to spend time on a regular basis, I've been doing so.

Not sure how much I want to share here. I'm still deciding whether to use his real name or a pseudonym. Nor am I sure what salient details I wish to reveal.

Although we're new to this relationship, we've known each other casually for two years. Certain friends have told me they've never seen me more relaxed or happy in a relationship. Sure, we have our moments. Everyone does.

But there's little to no anxiety, second-guessing or the other things that generally mark feeling one's way into a new situation. He's incredibly generous with his affection. And he makes me laugh.

So here's to good things, at last.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Yay!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Kella said...

Makes my heart sing. "Lalalalala...chipperee!" That's some mighty powerful singing. You go, woman & '07 mystery bringer-inner. You sound like good people.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hooray!!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Heto said...

Woo! A toast to you and the mystery-bringer-inner!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home