Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thar be polar bears ...

(Tonight's workout accompaniment: Probably Good Omens, again. Haven't decided yet.)

Briguy is always funny, but his Black Friday blog is worth a read.
"I spend most of my time in Michael's making the plastic dinosaurs battle the polar bears and other animals while I wait."
I didn't even know they had dinosaurs and polar bears at Michael's.

In other news ...

I won Carl Kasell's voice on my home answering machine two months ago, but for the life of me I can't think of anything witty for Carl to say. Suggestions? Comment below.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger BriGuy said...

1) Aww, shucks ... thanks! :-)
2) YOU WERE ON WAIT, WAIT DON'T TELL ME?!?!?! That's so cool! What day? I want to try to pull the podcast. And I don't have any witty ideas, but I like Clare's. If inspiration strikes, I'll let you know.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home