Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A correction, an answer, etc.

1) The moniker in my previous post has been corrected. If Mr. Misanthrope would rather be silly than charming, that's fine. He should just be happy I decided not to call him "Sunshine," as I'd briefly considered.

2) Amy: I ironed my shirts. And have accomplished many of the other things in the previous blog posting. As you'll see from the strikethroughs.

3) Silly Misanthrope and I plan to eat bannock on our excursion this weekend. (Some of you will find this humorous.) On our trip, I will enjoy fine trail cuisine with my brand-new spork (see right), courtesy of Silly Misanthrope.

4) Need some cuteness? Check out More Smiths Now.

5) The occupation BriGuy lists in his Blogger profile is brilliant.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you get that hot looking spork?

3:39 PM  
Blogger David said...

regarding #3- I find this humorous. I was also very confused for a moment before I realized I could go find out what wikipedia had to teach me.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home