Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Thursday, February 08, 2007

My life in piles

I'm a big fan of organization, in theory. I love to color code, label and sort.

But in reality, I'm a piler.

Currently, I have:
• A pile of dirty dishes.
• A pile of stuff that needs to be accomplished at work.
• A pile of notes for freelance stuff I'm working on.
• A pile of shirts that need to be ironed.
• A pile of underwear and socks waiting to be sorted and put away.
• A pile of clothing and gear for next weekend's excursion with Charming Silly Misanthrope*.
• A pile of junk mail that needs to be shredded.
* It has a much nicer ring to it that "Mystery '07 Bringer-Inner" and is a bit more descriptive. By the way, it seems the Charming Silly Misanthrope reads this blog. So feel free to say "hello" and introduce yourself.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly Misanthrope

2:56 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Does crossing out mean you already ironed your shirts, or that you decided you didn't need to iron your shirts? For some reason, this matters to me.

Have a fun weekend.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Abba said...

Hey, "anonymous," are you the "misanthrope" himself? Suggesting a change in your pseudonym?

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wee, I am he. I thought it was silly misanthrope over charming misanthrope, but I might be de wrong, yah know?

9:21 AM  
Blogger Kella said...

I much prefer the longer moniker, but hey, I think I don't get a vote on this. Oh, well! But why a misanthrope? Love, man. Love is where it's at, and not just for crazy idealists like myself... :)

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home