Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What do you get?

So, spend a month away from the blogosphere, and what do you get?

BriGuy has a goatee.
• Another blogger friend has 20/20 vision.
Kella, whose posts just make me cheerful, has all sorts of exciting work and educational opportunities ahead of her.
Tim's in New Jersey.

Me? I've been at three work events, on a cruise from New York to the Caribbean to celebrate my best friend's birthday and, since returning have been catching up with everything I missed in the meantime.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kella said...

Aw shucks... You're equally as interesting, if not more so. I'm just going through yet another transition. One of these days I'll settle down. :) How are you? I send my best...

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home