Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Derivative fiction update

Y'all have been asking ... so here's the update. I'm done working on my first chapter with my (very cool) beta-reader, and have submitted it to Madam Pince for posting. I will make an announcement here when it is available to the general public.

If you're interested in reading my fan-fic, please read the first five Harry Potter books in preparation. Kathy (who doesn't blog) began Goblet of Fire tonight. Way to go, Kathy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Yay Abba - I'm looking forward to read it on-line!
Yay Kathy - why doesn't Kathy blog? Then I would be able to post on her blog that on a recent vacation I met someone from Flippin. :)

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home