Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I love the Internet

I love the Internet for many reasons, not least of which is the fact that it helps me speak intelligently to my mechanic.

For example, the driver's side front area of my undercarriage is squeaking on right-hand turns. Pre-Internet, I could have told my mechanic exactly that.

However, a quick search on Google reveals that this could indicate a worn CV joint or wheel bushings. So now, I can tell my mechanic: "I'm wondering if the problem perhaps has to do with the CV joint or some other aspect of the suspension."

Oh yeah, I hit an orange traffic cone three weeks ago. It lodged in my driver's-side wheel well. It was in the middle of the highway, people. Thanks, Mayor Daley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home