Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Sabbatical

Ligature's on a little sabbatical while I launch myself into some other creative pursuits: writing fan fiction (104 pages at Times 10.5 … I really should write something with which I can make money…), screen-printing tee-shirts and doing what I hope will be a very cool collage.


Don't give up on me, please. I'm just conserving my creative energy. I'm still checking in with all y'all's blogs, and hope to be a contributing member of this blogging community again soon.


When (if, cross your fingers please) my fan-fic is accepted here during their next call for authors, I'll be sure to let you know.


In the meantime, I'll leave you with this bit of plum dialogue:


She giggled.


"What is it?" he asked.


"You took off my shoes," she said. She’d just become aware that he was tracing her stocking feet with his own.


"I just violated your mind, but it’s the shoes you mention," he said sarcastically.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'd been wondering - and now I get to anticipate future fan-fic. Good for you!

3:14 PM  
Blogger David said...

I'll wait, but I've got a shirt request when you're ready for that.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Abba said...

I can entertain tee-shirt orders at anytime. Send an email to saintgenevieve [at] comcast.net. I can at least start thinking about the design you propose, and then we can get into the size, color, v-neck or crew-neck decisions.

10:54 PM  
Blogger BriGuy said...

You'll be missed, but best of luck in your creative endeavors. And, because I haven't mentioned it yet, I think it's totally awesome that you're making T-shirts!

1:21 AM  
Blogger Kella said...

For the record, you are my Patron St. of Inspiration.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I can't wait to read your fan fic!!

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home