Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Things that make me swoon

I'm many months into this Blogging experiment, and have yet to compile a things-that-make-me-swoon list. I've thorougly enjoyed reading everyone else's, so here goes ...

• A healthy disregard for authority
• Authority
• Bittersweet
• Brandy old-fashioneds, gin and tonics and Haacker-Pschorr (with a lemon)
• Bridges
• Buddy Holly eyeglasses
• Carhartt barn coats (put a big star next to this one)
• Driving at night
• Dry wit and/or sarcasm
• Fiction
• Geekiness
• Hailstorms
• Leaps of faith
• Long hair (in a ponytail, please)
• Macabre television (Buffy, Six Feet Under)
• Martial arts
• Muscles
• Montepulciano D'Abruzzo and white-and-red checked plastic tablecloths
• News junkies
• Paper products
• Poetry
• Social misfits
• Thumb rings
• Unpredictable endings
• Useless trivia

1 Comments:

Blogger No BS said...

I love your "swoon list"! Maybe we have something in common. Would you check out my blog @www.johnnybombo.blogspot.com Let me know what you think. thanks...

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home