Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Sunday, March 26, 2006

V for v. good

Went to see V for Vendetta last night.

Loved Alan Moore's Watchmen when I read it a few years ago, and even though I'd seen billboards for V for Vendetta I didn't put two-and-two together that it was Moore's work until friends suggested we go to see it and I looked it up.

I think if the promotions played up the Guy Fawkes mask a bit more, I would have figured it out sooner.

Natalie Portman did an awesome job, as did the British voice of the Harry Potter novels, Stephen Fry.

I found one of the major plot-twists disturbing, the romance implausible, and I really hate knife fights, so I have to give it three stars.

But I highly recommend it, nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home