Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Monday, January 09, 2006

Hardest Workout Ever

(Tonight's Workout Accompaniment: Paste Culture Club Podcast)

Thank God for sports bras that don't chafe and REI dividends.

I love my new gym. The layout keeps you moving. You have to use the running/walking track to get from the stretching room to the fitness equipment to the weight machines and back, which makes it easy to do a couple laps between sets.

Tonight's workout:

• Full large and small muscle group strength training
• 20 minutes hard cross training on the elliptical trainer
• 1.5 miles of fast walking on the track
• 100 crunches

I may regret this tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heto said...

You are almost sort of motivating me to work out... be careful, I think the universe might collapse in on itself :)

And good for you! Keep up the hard work!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home