Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tonight's Workout Accomplishment

Tonight's workout accompaniment: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire as read by Jim Dale. Chapter 29.

After not visiting the gym for two months, and being a sporadic visitor prior to that, I feel like I could finally be back to working out every day.

The racquet sports coordinator at my new gym called me at work today to tell me there's an informal women's evening league and that she's pass my name along to the coordinator.

I'm still easing into working out again, but I really feel at home at my new gym.

Tonight's workout:

• 30 minutes on the stationary bike
• 1 mile (fast walking) around the track
• 80 crunches

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Go Abba!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home