Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Still here...

I feel as though I haven't blogged in forever. I'm trying to spend less time on the computer since my mini-sabbatical. I was also down with a nasty cold last week, and I am still going to sleep early each evening. I seem to be dog-tired most days after work.

I'm traveling for work this Sunday through Thursday, so I'm trying to get my apartment cleaned, bills paid and other things in order before departing.

I'm also, hopefully, planning a pre-Goblet of Fire party at my apartment for the 18th, but there are loose ends I need to tie up before firmly committing to that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'm curious about how the Scooby-Doo gang fared.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kella said...

I hope you are feeling better and that you might just have that party. You would be an excellent hostess, I'm sure. Ciao bella.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home