Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Monday, October 17, 2005

Mini-sabbatical day two: Rest & personal Web site

I began to revamp my personal Web site last night. I overhauled it about six months ago, but I haven't been pleased with it at all.

I've had the germ of an idea since the end of September, but I haven't been satisfied with my execution of it. After another very productive nap this afternoon, the pieces began coming together.

I'm almost done with my front page. Hopefully I'll have at least one or two of the secondary pages done by the time I go to bed tonight.

(It's 5 p.m., and my mechanic still has my car. Guess I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow morning. It just needed a tune-up, cooling system flush and fuel injector flush. Who knew that would take all day.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home