Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Monday, June 28, 2004

Such a Monday

Tonight's workout CD: Weird cross between New Age and Jazz
(Hey, I went to the YMCA. I got a massage instead of working out, but at least I went!)


What a day at work. Things went from irritating to surprising to hilarious moment to moment. I'd like to keep my job, thank you very much, so no details here.

Yesterday I was simultaneously rejected by a romantic interest (through a third party) and suggested for a set-up with someone else (by the same third party). Weird.

I'm psyching up for my trip to Spain. I leave a week from tomorrow. I'm nowhere near packed. Wish me luck.

Going to watch "Lost in Translation" now. Not betting it'll do anything for the funk I'm in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home