Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Sunday, June 27, 2004

New discoveries …

1. Tea with milk and sugar.

2. My tomboy-in-jeans-and-corduroy persona is far sexier than my all-black-mysterious-artist persona.

3. Neither of the options in number 2 is appropriate for summer. What's left?

4. Being smart isn't solely an academic pursuit, but it's most-appreciated among academics.

5. Nail polish. I've only been compulsively interested in nail polish since my grandma's death. I never saw her without perfectly manicured fingernails.

6. Yeah. Just try to reconcile number 2 and number 5.

7. The money sucks in careers for idealists.

8. Fiction as escapism. (It recently has supplanted sleep, my former method of escape.)

9. Politics.

10. Visiting a tourist trap more than once makes it no less odious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home