Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lost and found

(Echoing footsteps.)

Ligature readers? Still there?

(One lonely voice pipes up.)

It's okay. I'm sorry. I haven't forgotten you.

First there was the wedding (not mine, hers); a freelance project on fast-forward; a trip out of town for Memorial Day; another freelance project on fast-forward.

Whew! I haven't even unpacked some of my stuff from the wedding yet. Tonight was the first night of real relaxation in the past month or so. I'm 95 pages into Jeffrey Eugenides' Middlesex and utterly tranfixed by the story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'm here! And checking. Glad to have you back...and Middlesex was good, as I recall. Happy reading.

1:00 PM  
Blogger BriGuy said...

Hope the wedding was great and everything went well. :-)

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home