Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Thursday, May 18, 2006

This is the TARDIS



It's from the long-running British sci-fi series Doctor Who, of which I was a huge fan when I was nine. I'm sure I still would be, if I watched television.

The TARDIS (an acronym for "Time and Relative Dimension in Space") is the malfunctioning time machine used by the show's eponymous character.

What's most impressive about the TARDIS is that it's ridiculously small on the outside, and huge on the inside.

Thus, considering my new car has similar proportions, "The TARDIS" is the new name for my car.

Learn more about the TARDIS.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heto said...

Heh. That's awesome. It makes me think of the tent in Goblet of Fire, but hopefully your car doesn't smell like cats! :)

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home