Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Thursday, May 26, 2005

That new-computer smell

This blog is being brought to you by my brand-new PowerBook G4. My G4 tower (circa 2001) gave up the ghost (dead logic board) and would have cost $800 repair. So I bit the bullet and went out and got a notebook computer. I've since put my "Apple" sticker on my car. Perhaps it explains why I drive a 12-year-old car whose blue-book value is less than that of the computer on which I'm typing.

Alas, the life of a creative.

Speaking of creativity, I've decided I'm the only person in the world who enjoys receiving pre-approved credit card offers with those fake plastic credit cards inside.

Why? They're the perfect disposable squeegee for prepping screen-printing screens. So if you feel like collecting them for me, I'll be eternally grateful.

P.S. Janelle says "St. Scholastica." Thanks, Janelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home