Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thanks for nothing
Tonight's workout accompaniment: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Today's amusing email excerpt:

"Thanks A; these are pretty impressive. Thanks for not sleeping with me. My memory is juiced. I can't wait to - er - finish mastering them and burn them to disc. Hm.

"I'm sorry, in that last graf I meant 'thanks for staying up late, missing sleep, just as I have been doing, in order to do this fun thing really quickly for no pay.' I just noticed it may have came out wrong. You see, I'm really tired from not sleeping around."


Enough said.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kella said...

I finally read your fan fic last night/early morning when I couldn't sleep. I'm impressed and hooked and can't wait to see what happens with the triumverate of Tonks, Lupin & Snape. Yeehaw for crazy-fun writers!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Abba said...

That's quite a compliment, coming from someone who writes creatively as her job. I appreciate it, Kella, especially since my last go-round with my beta was a lesson in humility and had left me less-than-excited about reworking Chapter Three. I would love ANY comments or critiques you might have.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Kella said...

What kind of feedback do you want? On Chapters 1 & 2? Because I'll give it to you...

As for lessons in humility, that is what writers and editors do all the time. Workshops will totally serve up a big portion of you're-no-prima-donna, so-fix-this-horrible-time-management-problem -you-seem-to-have-in-creating-any-narrative-line.
Not that I've ever had that happen (Grin).

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home