Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I've been having the strangest dreams lately. Saturday night I dreamed about trying to track down an old flame. (Does using the phrase "old flame" make me hopelessly un-hip?)

I wandered around the city where he lives for what seemed like hours, by foot. I was terrified, for some reason, of meeting him outside his place of employment, feeding the parking meter.

(This makes sense because I thought it very strange for there to be parking meters in the small Midwest town where he lives.)

But my fears were unfounded, since I discovered his place of employment had been paved over in a Mississippi River improvement project.

I was unsuccessful in my search and ended up running into my mother at a Mexican restaurant with very unusual restrooms.

For some reason (not margaritas) this made me feel better.

(There was no Mexican restaurant in the town where he lives. At least not one so inauthentic as the one I found in my dream.)

Anyone into dream analysis? Want to tell me what my dream means?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home