Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Monday, August 22, 2005

Actual workplace conversation
Tonight's workout accompaniment: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Colleague: What did you do this weekend?

Me: I slept a lot. And I watched Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves just for the Alan Rickman factor.

Colleague: Who's he?

Me: British actor. He plays a lot of movie villains. He's the guy on my Harry Potter tee-shirt.

Colleague: I don't think I know him. Is he a villain in any romantic comedies?

Me: As a matter of fact, he is. You've seen Love, Actually, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Heto said...

Heh, I watch movies just for the Alan Rickman factor too. But it astounds me that someone could NOT know who he is! I bet this person actually does know who he is, but simply does not realize it. I mean, he's done movies for just about everyone - Die Hard, Love Actually, Harry Potter, Dogma. Shoot, he even did a voice on King of the Hill!

They just don't know what they are missing... *sigh* :)

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home