Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dear readers of Ligature

I admit it.

I've been cheating on you with another blog.

It's not that I don't love you. No, in fact, you gave me the confidence to go out and do what I thought I could never do:

Blog for work.

You see, about a month ago, my workplace's Web site relaunched. With new features. Including a blog. And, as the keeper of the site, I've encouraged all my fellow colleagues to blog. Each of us takes a day of the week. Mine are Saturday and Sunday.

So I've been blogging over there.

But I've seen the error of my ways.

And even though a monogamous relationship won't be possible, I intend to pay you the attention you deserve. Just as soon as I think of something to write.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

GASP!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Well, at least you're cheating on us w/ quality...it looks great! What does that say about my expectations? "Well, I suppose, she is prettier and smarter and nicer than me...okay, you can cheat."

5:11 PM  
Blogger Kella said...

So are you going to share the link or have you already and I'm just really, really near-sighted?

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home