Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Bank error in your favor. Collect $5

I drive a very small car. In a world built for SUVs, this can be a problem. If not for its bright color, my car would be easily lost in parking lots full of Expeditions and XTerras.

This morning, it caused a problem at the bank. I drove up to the third drive-through spot and deposited my check in the cylinder.

Then, I waited. For about ten minutes. This is not unusual. My bank is a small neighborhood branch affiliated with a larger bank.

After the requisite pneumatic whoosh, the teller spoke over the intercom: "Amber? We're really sorry. We didn't see you there. We've deposited five dollars in your account for the inconvenience."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home