Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Intuition

(Tonight's workout accompaniment: According to Jim)


Hey! It was on at the gym and I live in Chicago. Jim Belushi cracks me up.


So, I knew things weren't working out on the date, actually. There was no real spark. The friends I spoke to about it later sensed my hesitation. But I was ready to give it a second chance. It was hard for me to accept that I wouldn't get a second chance, though.

We talked about it last night, he and I. He apologized for not telling me about the other woman sooner. So. For whatever that's worth. I wished him luck.

So I called the Jeep guy, since my obligation to the letter-writer had expired.

He turned out to be rather creepy. I think he was drunk. He started grilling me about where I live and where I work. He's text messaged me three times now, "so r u bored or what" ... okay, I'm a journalist. I can't deal with the atrocious grammar of text-messaging.

I blocked his number, which I think is only working for calls and not text messages.

So. Out of all this I've gained a good cry and a stalker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home