Ligature

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

Friday, August 13, 2004

Right with the world

GA/MJ (see the "A confession" entry below if you don't get it), two of my dearest friends are back in town after year-long absences. Tonight, I got to see them. We went to my favorite restaurant, Cedars Mediterranean and had a family-style feast of hummous, cauliflower, pita, salad, tons of grilled meat, rice, onions and baklava and rice pudding.

It is good to have them back. These are friends who are willing to read my drivel, accept me as I am and have an uncanny ability to intuit my problems. They make lists of camping supplies hilarious and provide a one-two confidence boost when I least expect it.

They're priceless. Welcome home.

And, ignore haiku two below. No longer applicable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home